Diesel Repair - Standard Edition (12-Months)
At Diesel Laptops, we understand how challenging it can be to repair heavy-duty equipment that rolls into your shop. Access to OEM information is expensive, your techs need training, and nobody has all the information in one simple to use place…until now!
Repair Information All in One Place
We've been working hard behind the scenes tweaking and refining all our repair software over the last couple years, and we’re excited to share our brand-new repair platform with you. Based on your feedback, one thing became clear: you wanted all of our tools together in one place for a seamless experience. So we've done just that. Not only did we re-write our software from scratch, we've created a few new amazing tools to go along with our lineup:
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
Truck Fault Codes (Quick Repair Info) – Tap into the largest code database in the industry to search for MID, PID, SPN, and FMI, and OEM flash codes.
Technical Repair Docs – Instantly access, save, or print remove & replace information for your repair from anywhere with our new app.
- Wiring Diagrams – Searchable, easy to understand wiring schematics for on-highway trucks that you can print or download to your device.
- VIN Decoder – Quickly decode your commercial truck VIN. Get detailed information including manufacturer, make, model, type, fuel type, engine info, and more.
- Symptom Based Troubleshooting - Provides easy to read diagnostic procedures for common fault symptoms.
- Equipment Fault Codes – Several hundred thousand repair documents for heavy equipment. We cover 3,000 ECMs including CAT, John Deere, Cummins, Volvo, Bobcat, Case, Deutz, Doosan, Genie, JLG, HINO, Isuzu, Challenger, Kobelco, Komatsu, New Holland, Perkins, Yanmar, ZF, and many more.
- Truck Labor Times - Win your customers over with accurate labor time estimates, and eliminate guesswork with our easy-to-use commercial truck SRTs.
Works Wherever You Go
With the all-new Diesel Repair, you'll get access no matter where you are. That means you can use your single account to login with your desktop computer, tablet, or phone.